One of my favorite dish to cook. Very easy yet so Yummy.
- 1 Kilo Beef
- 1/2 cup Kikoman Soy Sauce
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 1 whole Garlic (peeled)
- 2 whole Onion (peeled)
- 3 pcs Ginger (thumb size; peeling optional)
- 2 pcs Star Anise
- 4 pcs Siling Haba
- Radish cut into cubes
- Salt and Chili Powder to taste
- Dahon ng Sibuyas
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Place beef in a casserole covered with water
- Add in all ingredients except for Radish, Onion Stalks and Sesame Seeds
- Let boil and scoop out scums
- Leave to simmer til beef is tender
- Add in radish and cook til tender
- Adjust taste by adding salt and chili powder
- Serve in a bowl sprinkled with Onion stalks and sesame seeds
- Enjoy with plain rice
O diba!? Easy!?
Anyway, maisingit ko lang. I’ve mentioned I wanted to make Meringue Kisses. It was successful and here’s my finish product!
I just beat the the left over egg whites, add a little cream of tartar (1/4 tsp), add a little lemon essence and a cup of sugar. Beat it until firm to touch and spoon or pipe out onto a lined baking pan (line with aluminum foil). Then baked it for 1.5 hrs in preheated 200 degrees Celcius oven! Voila! Dino and Liam liked it a lot. They ate 2pcs each right after I took it out from oven. Kung di ko pa pinigilan, baka naka tig 3 pa sila. 🙂